WELS Support Superstar
Are you an ambitious IT student looking for a meaningful part time job (with great long-term opportunities)? Does helping others succeed make you feel good? Would you like to contribute to making the global energy industry more efficient?
As part of our Support Team, your job is to deliver support services in a way that responds efficiently to customer inquiries and maintains high customer satisfaction.
Who are you:
- You are an IT student, and seeking a career within IT
- You have high ambitions for your profession and career
- You must be fluent in English & Norwegian (oral and written)
- You should be flexible and positive to working extra hours when needed
- You understand that customer support is key to customer success
- You like solving problems end to end (especially if this means learning something new!)
- You enjoy working together with the rest of our great team
What we offer:
- A part time job, where you work every other week-end (daytime). You can expect more workhours during holidays.
- The opportunity of joining a fantastic fast-growth SaaS company
- Interesting, challenging and relevant tasks
- Space for you to shine and influence your career with Wellit
- A competitive salary
- A unique team of high-performing colleagues
- Pension and health insurance
- Monthly subsidy towards a discounted gym membership
What you need to do:
- Send your application & CV to: email@example.com
- Application deadline: ASAP
Wellit is a global software company and maker of the Wellit Logistics Software (WELS). Since launching in 2011, WELS has been a driving force behind the digitalization of energy industry logistics. WELS transforms data into valuable insights and opportunities for energy companies. By simplifying workflows and streamlining operations – WELS unlocks massive opportunities for reduced costs and emissions for its customers. WELS is currently used by 50 companies around the world, including the global majors. Wellit has offices in Stavanger, Houston and Aberdeen.